A wedding ring is one of the most precious things for women as well as for men. A wedding ring is the token of love and commitment that you present to your beloved one on the wedding day. Diamonds are considered the best to get for the wedding ring, but they have become a little common, so how about getting something precious.
Let us discuss the top five jewels to consider wedding rings for your beloved ones and make your special day even more special. If you are curious about learning more about alternatives of diamonds, continue reading.
Top five alternative jewels of diamonds!
Diamonds are considered rare and expensive and very close to women, but the everyday use of diamonds for wedding rings has made people not so excited about it. Considering for rare jewels would be a better option surely.
- Turquoise: you must have heard about turquoise as they have become the ultimate trend in the modern world. Famous brands have been providing these jewels to people, and the more extensive collections are introduced around the world. The composition of copper and aluminum can range from pure bright blue to pale hue with flecks of metal. You can consider it to give your beloved one a pair of small diamonds in setting for a luxurious finish.
- Amethyst: you must be flattered with a cute purple stone in its raw state, and when presented with a finishing touch, it even looks better. It is truly a beautiful piece of jewelry that can be an alternative of the diamond for the wedding rings. Pairing it with lavender hue with silver or rose gold can be really precious, looking for a romantic setting.
- Emerald: it has a distinct rich green tone that is beautiful, luxurious, and precious obviously and has become a popular choice for engagement rings. With the modern setting, it has become even more popular among couples and can be customized in a chic as well as timeless styles as a sign of forever love.
- Garnet: Garnet is presented in different colors; however, the deep red hue looks amazing among all. It is mainly provided in antique settings, and when paired with pearls or stones of other colors, a luxurious alternate to diamond can be chosen for the wedding ring. It is a less expensive but gorgeous choice to select an engagement ring for your beloved one.
- Opal: one of the most beautiful unique clusters that have made a comeback is opal with modern touches. These are primarily provided into white, black, and crystal colors depending upon vibrancy. These rings can reflect the entire rainbow as they are dazzling options surely. It is better to choose for a pretty pattern and antique setting as your engagement or wedding ring.
These are some of the optimal alternatives for yourself instead of diamonds that can surely become your choice. All of them are beautiful and gorgeous to be worn as wedding rings.